Salaris €70,000 - €85,000 per year + bonus
Consultant Jim Witte
Datum 3 juli 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Would you like to work in a large international listed pharmaceutical company as an Internal Auditor? The Team comprises five professional staff all of whom report to the Head of Group Audit based in Dublin. The role will have overall responsibility for auditing a significant number of the European businesses within the Group.
Within your role as an internal auditor you will be responsible for the following tasks and be reporting to the Head of Group Audit who is based in Dublin.
- Assessing the risk environment within the European businesses of two of the three main entities (within UDG Healthcare plc) and contributing to the audit planning process both at a European and at a Group level.
- Reviewing current procedures and practices against those documented in Group Policies, Internal Control Checklists and best practice.
- Completing operational / financial audits and documenting weaknesses accordingly.
- Preparing and presenting reports to Senior Management and to the Group Audit Committee and agreeing relevant action plans.
- Completing certain project work which is also reported to the Group Audit Committee.
- European Accounting qualification or alternatively, an Audit or Finance qualification, MBA or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a Finance or audit role demonstrating a clear track record of achievement in a similar corporate environment.
- A working knowledge of IFRS an advantage but no must-have.
- A team player who has a track record of operating on their own initiative, and to the highest standards, setting clear goals with measurable results.
- A record of demonstrating the above responsibilities at an appropriate senior level in a corporate or professional services environment.
- A thorough knowledge of the principles of internal control.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German.
- An ability to interact with senior management both at operating entity and at Group levels.
- Ability to travel between the European operating entities (maximum of 1-2 days each time)
- A self - starter with an ability to work with limited direction and guidance, and being able of planning your own audits.
What's in it for you
- A diverse role with financial audits as well as operational audits.
- Maximum attendance at the office for a maximum of 2 days per week.
- Excellent salary package.
- Team-up with the US Audit team once or twice a year.
Are you interested in the role of Internal Auditor? Then apply as soon as possible.