Internal Audit Manager
Salaris €4,630 - €5,015 per month + Bonus
Consultant Stefan Mol
Datum 12 september 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Do you want to work in one of the most challenging FMCG industries? Are you CPA, ACCA or RA qualified? Do you have experience working in a Big 4 company? Are you looking for a job that involves travelling? We are looking for an Internal Audit manager that cannot wait to start in their enthusiastic team. Are you interested in working in this international business environment? Read on!
A leading international FMCG company with operations in over 100 countries is looking for a committed and enthusiastic Internal Audit Manager. They have world renowned brands and are awarded as Global Top Employer for several years.
What will you do?
- Participate in the preparation of the Internal Audit Assignment Planning Memorandum which sets out the objectives and scope of the audit assignment
- Gather and review background information on the business to be reviewed
- Identify key risks and challenges
- Derive audit objectives and scope from the assessment of key risks and challenges
- Draft the Internal Audit Assignment Planning Memorandum for review by the Internal Audit Director
- Organise meetings and conduct interviews with auditees
- Perform testing of controls
- Identify draft audit findings and recommendations
- Discuss draft audit findings and recommendations with auditees
- Complete working papers and documentation to Internal Audit quality standards.
- Participate in the development of specialist technical knowledge (such as JSOX, IDEA, fraud, projectmanagement). Identify and make suggestions for enhancing audit processes and programmes and / or the effectiveness and efficiency of the Internal Audit function
Who are you?
- You have a relevant university degree or professional qualification such as accounting, finance, business economics, CPA, ACCA are a must and CIA would be nice
- You have a minimum of 3 years work experience in external audit, internal audit or risk management
- You are familiar with accounting principles and standards, internal audit techniques and standards, corporate governance and risk management and / or business organisation and processes
- You are motivated, with a track-record showing a doer’s attitude.
- You are a strong communicator
- You have excellent command of written and spoken English. Other languages are a plus
What’s in it for you?
- An exciting position as Internal Audit Manager in one of the most challenging industries of today’s FMCG landscape for a Top Global Employer
- Much attention and possibilities for your personal and professional development
- Competitive salary
- Excellent working conditions
Interested? Apply below.
For more information, contact Stefan Mol (Stefan.Mol@Robertwalters.com)