(Sr.) IT Auditor
Locatie Son en BreugelFULL_TIME
Consultant Guy de Wilde
Datum 13 september 2018 2018-09-132018-11-12 manufacturing-and-production Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Are you a studying EDP-Auditor or have you already succesfully obtained your RE-degree? Then this vacancy for (Sr.) IT Auditor at Darling ingredients might be the next step in your career.
As (Sr.) IT Auditor you're working closely with Internal Audit, Security Specialists, Project Management, Application Support and the IT Management team. Your team consists of a Manager Compliance & security whom you will report to and another colleague.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Complete and participate in the IT audit process;
- Create standardised approach between the audit and the compliance team;
- Ensure the IT related procedures and documentation is correct;
- Ensuring the required SOx documentation and processes are in place when implementing roll out and adoption of computer systems;
- Support the adaptation of policies and procedures to new compliancy regulations such as GDPR;
- Provide subject matter expertise on various IT Audit related topics;
- Adhere to company policies and processes including change control, security, corporate policies and Sarbanes Oxley 404.
- Studying or completed study in EDP-Audit (RE-title) or comparable IT-audit oriented field of study;
- Fluency verbal and written in English;
- Residency in the Netherlands is preferable;
- Hands-on and pro-active mentality;
Are you a Financial who enjoys working with IT and able to bridge the gap between Finance and IT? Don't hesitate and apply today for this interesting position with a global scope for an industry leader!