International Internal Auditor
Consultant Guy de Wilde
Datum 27 juni 20192019-06-27 2019-08-26 manufacturing-and-production Eindhoven North Brabant NL EUR 60000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you want to contribute to a greener tomorrow? And be responsible for the execution of financial-, operational- & SOX compliance audits? For this international Internal Audit role you'll be a business partner working on optimizing the organizations' high standards. Interested and love to travel worldwide? Apply today and let's get in touch!
An international stock listed company, financially solid and future proof with over 10.000 employees all over the world. Built on entrepreneurship, transparency and integrity.
We’re looking for an Internal Auditor with a passion for auditing and working on international assignments to complement the talented team located in Eindhoven. The Internal Auditor will be responsible for assisting the effective planning and execution of financial, operational & SOX compliance audits. You will be performing audits abroad in different cultures in our Europe, Asia Pacific, North America and South America locations.
The Internal Auditor will carry out audits through all phases of the audit process to include planning, fieldwork and reporting with the expectation of doing so in compliance with the audit methodologies and procedures and within high standards as required for a listed multinational for accuracy and completeness.
- Plan and perform SOX testing and document work performed in accordance with auditing standards;
- Plan and perform various types of assurance and advisory engagements such as operational audits, post-acquisition reviews, compliance reviews, quality reviews and fraud investigations;
- Prepare audit reports and present observations and/ or recommendations to management;
- Collaborate with other members of the audit team to plan and develop audit programs, risk assessments, and other planning documents;
- Contribute and participate in various (internal) projects to support and advice business partners;
- Identify risks and controls for business processes;
- Develop and maintain an open and positive relationship with all levels of line management and business personnel based on mutual trust and respect and a focus on common business objectives.
The required qualifications
- Master degree in Accounting, Auditing or similar;
- 1-4 years audit experience with preferably Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) experience;
- Work experience acquired within an audit firm or other multinational company;
- Willingness to develop yourself to become a RA, CIA or RO;
- Enjoys to travel, but appreciates a good life- working balance;
- Knowledge of U.S GAAP, SOX is a plus, but not a requirement;
- Good communication skills (verbal and written), in both Dutch and English is a must.
For candidates who have already started their RA-certification it's important to note it's possible to obtain your RA-title in this position.
Are you ready for your next step in auditing within a global, hands-on, dynamic company? Apply today!