Consultant Tess Lean
Datum 2 juli 20192019-07-02 2019-08-31 insurance Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 70000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you an experienced, knowledgeable and highly motivated Senior Auditor with a minimum of 5 years’ working experience in the Financial Services sector? Would you like the opportunity to develop yourself in a successful, rapidly expanding international Insurance business? If so, keep reading.
My client, a global NYSE Listed provider of risk management products/services with headquarters in New York, is looking for a Senior Auditor to join their rapidly expanding Amsterdam branch. You will be responsible for understanding and evaluating the internal control/risk environment within the organization, as well as for completing all internal audit work in compliance with established audit methodology.
Key Senior Auditor accountabilities will include:
- Lead complex audit projects and teams under the direction of the Audit Manager/Director - report key findings to stakeholders, assist in project scheduling, perform initial reviews of work product, prepare department reports and other required internal audit related tasks;
- Support and coordinate SOX (Sarbanes Oxley) and/or other compliance activities through execution of testing and communications to management;
- Work closely with business leaders and managers to understand the strategy of (as well as risks to) the wider business, and thereafter advise on the control structures necessary to manage risks;
- Participate in department initiatives and Centers of Excellence to ensure department processes, systems and methodologies effectively and efficiently enable the department to meet its chartered objectives.
- University Degree (WO level) in Accounting, Finance, or similar;
- One or more related professional certifications in Accounting or Auditing (RA, CPA, CIA, CISA, etc.);
- A minimum of 5 years’ Internal or External Audit experience, gained either in the Financial Services sector or through a Big 4 Consultancy (where majority of clients were Banking/Financial Services companies). Insurance experience highly advantageous;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, adept at forming strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple audit assignments, adhering to tight deadlines;
- Fully fluent in both English and Dutch (non-negotiable);
- Comfortable with frequent travel (roughly 25%).
This is an excellent chance to develop your career within a prestigious and fast-growing global Insurance business. The experience to be gained from involvement in such an organization should not be over looked.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity click to apply