Lead Internal auditor
Salaris €65,000 - €80,000 per year + + benefits
Locatie Den HaagFULL_TIME
Consultant Eva Posthouwer
Datum 7 november 20192019-11-07 2020-01-06 engineering Den Haag Zuid-Holland NL EUR 65000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
For a global operating company near The Hague we are looking for an experience Internal Auditor who wants to operate in a global and dynamic environment.
Lead Internal Auditor
A challenging role within a multidisciplinary team in a very dynamic environment.
For our clients global and dynamic Internal Audit team (5 FTE), based in the The Hague area, we are looking for a pragmatic and ambitious Lead Internal Auditor.
This position gives you the opportunity to build further professional competencies, develop your personal network, get to know the full extent of the company and to prepare yourself for future career opportunities. Besides contributing to Internal Audit engagements, this position offers the opportunity to develop business sense as well.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Lead and participate in (international) engagements, e.g. on business processes, risk management, projects reviews and IT applications and processes;
- Coordinate and conduct the field work, where teamwork is considered key;
- Act as sparring partner for, and present areas for improvements to, local and corporate management;
- Suggest follow up activities for identified observations to bring processes within the company to a higher level;
- Participate in the reporting process;
- Maintain a high level of quality in everything we do, with focus on efficiency and effectiveness of internal processes.
As Lead Internal Auditor you have the opportunity to enjoy travelling (20-30%) and perform work in multiple locations worldwide. The right personality is key for this! Therefore we’re looking for an enthusiastic person who has a natural ability to establish and maintain relationships all over the world by showing cultural sensitivity. A person who demonstrates unquestionable integrity and professionalism and also values the fun factor in work!
Your experience and knowledge
- University Degree in Accounting, Economics/Business Administration;
- Currently working for a Big4 firm or as an Internal Auditor at a multinationl;
- Understanding of Internal Audit standards (preferably RA, RE, CISA, CIA or motivation to obtain qualification);
- Interest in IT audits is a plus;
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability, broad interests and intrinsic curiosity;
- Strong written and oral communication skills (Dutch and English);
- Is independent, decisive and a self-supporting team player (expresses a ‘can do’ and positive attitude).
Are you interested in this position? Then apply directly on our website.