Team Leader Financial Accounting
Consultant Ajla Zejnelagic
Datum 3 januari 2019 2019-01-032019-03-04 manufacturing-and-production Venlo Limburg NL 5900 EUR 65000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Are you looking for a new job opportunity in an international and dynamic company? As Team Leader Financial Accounting you will have two accounting professionals in your team that work independently. You will be responsible for establishing best accounting practices and planning & reporting above market standards. Continue reading to see what other responsibilities you have in this role!
More in Particular, you are responsible for:
- The coordination of all Accounting processes;
- The development and implementation for an integrated strategy for Accounting across systems;
- The coordination of all cluster Accounting processes;
- Ensuring application of accounting policies and procedures; maintain appropriate internal control standards in accordance with IFRS and the company guidelines and formats;
- Building, managing and coaching a high performing accounting team;
- Leading process standardization and harmonization inititiatives in the area of Accounting;
- Supporting and managing internal and external audit activities;
- Establishing a high standard financial control environment to support the achievement of business goals.
Who are you?
You are a Senior Financial Controller that is able to successfully manage financial reporting processes in a complex international company with a business unit based structure. You have the ambition to lead and coach a team of professionals and manage innovations and improvements.
Furthermore, you have:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting/Finance/Business administration;
- At least 5 years of experience in Accounting or Finance Controlling;
- Good communications skills and interpersonal skills at all levels both internally and externally;
- Demonstrated ability to achieve objectives, focus on details and good analytical skills.
This company is the ultimate knowledge center in the after service market related to a specific field. Their products are located in various parts of the world refurbished and overhauled and maintained with a wide network of locally rooted partners. The team in the Netherlands consist of approximately 200 colleagues of different nationalities.
If you are interested in this position, please let me know!