Consultant Joram Falkenburg
Datum 9 augustus 20192019-08-16 2019-10-08 it Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 3500 4500 4500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
You will be working as a Business Analyst in a fast growing software technology business (Amsterdam and UK based) in the data privacy, risk, compliance and security space. Their client are predominantly Global 2000 companies, and have just attracted venture capital funding to accelerate its’ further growth.
As a Business Analyst you will setup and create management information for the Board, help commercially drive the business and improve financial processes. Sound interesting? Read on:
Your potential employer
You will be working in a fast growing software technology business in the data privacy, risk, compliance and security space. Founded 3 years ago the company is growing consistently at over 200% a year. With a client base made up predominantly of Global 2000 companies, they have just attracted venture capital funding to accelerate its’ growth even further and thus is now looking to bring in a Business Analyst.
Your tasks and responsibilities
Financial Reporting and Business Analysis:
- Create and present management information to the Board
- Consolidate and create monthly financial statements
- Analyse and understand revenue trends and impacts on profit
- Oversee month end process including creation of accruals
- Oversee cash management process
- Own the KPI process – target setting, reporting, performance
- Oversee payroll and VAT process
Business Analysis and Performance Improvement:
- Working with marketing, establish product and services pricing analysis and recommendations
- Working with the Chief Product Officer, conduct product profitability analysis and recommendations for improvements
- Working with the CEO undertake business performance analysis and recommended actions
- Act as primary point of contact for “special pricing requests”
- Develop and maintain partner pricing models
- Analyse sales effectiveness, including pipeline reporting and campaign ROI
- Working with the CEO undertake business case development on expansion activities
Your experience and knowledge
- Bachelors / masters degree or comparable experience
- Ideally a Qualified (or Part Qualified) ACCA / CPA / CMA
- 3-6+ years of relevant work experience
- Sufficient knowledge / experience with financial analysis, accounting and consolidation and business analysis
- Fluency in English is essential
- Fluency in Dutch is highly preferred
- Applicants must be eligible to work inside the EU / have a valid working permit
Your competencies and unique talents
- Business Savvy
- Highly Proactive
- Driven to understand the story behind the numbers and make measurable positive impact
We offer you
- A competitive financial package
- A challenging job for a business analyst looking for an entrepreneurial job in a rapidly growing and global software company.
- An international, entrepreneurial, agile and low-bureaucracy working environment.
- A leading edge product with an above-industry average win-rate in qualified sales cycles, providing real value for those customers that are looking for significant improvements in their crucial (financial) performance environment.
Normally based in HQ in Amsterdam the Business Analyst will be expected to travel as needed to company subsidiaries (currently in London), and to support other activities as necessary.
Apply directly through Robert Walters and / or contact Joram Falkenburg for more information