Consultant David Vos
Datum 30 november 2018 2018-11-30health-and-safety Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters
For a large international organisation in Eindhoven I am searching for an Intercompany Accountant. Would you like to develop the completely new accounting department? Would you like to be responsible for amongst others, Financial Reporting and Monthly closing? Please read further!
Within this dynamic and growing organisation your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
Monthly closing process for inventory and cost accounting
- Preparation of key inventory reserves for review with regional controllers
- Intercompany balance confirmation and reconciliation of balances
- Preparation of Quarterly schedules for corporate reporting
- Working in teams, responsible for the integration of processes of newly acquired entities
- Other ad-hoc projects, such as system upgrades and testing of controls (SOX)
Bachelor or Master. CPA/RA qualification preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in finance and accounting within an international organization. Preferred experience with Italian and/or Spanish entities
- Working knowledge of US GAAP and SAP
- Fluent in English, preferably German
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Please apply directly.