Consultant Natasja Nieuwenhuis
Datum 6 juli 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
As Program Controller you control the costs of the program and track and capture the financial benefit. You are part of a multidisciplinary team. You report in to Global Supply Chain and to the Transition Manager. Are you a strong communicator, can you challenge IT and be the liaison between multiple disciplines? Read on!
In this role, you are responsible for:
- Maintain, enhance and enforce program controls for different programs in Supply Chain and Supply & Operation Planning
- You are responsible for the program budget including central IT & business cost as well as local Plant cost
- Support the governance cycle by contributing to high quality strategic plans annual plans, Latest Estimates and monthly reports
- Monitor and adjust the business case by modelling costs in the program and tracking the value realisation.
- Work closely with PMO and Program Manager to manage strategic decision and cost implications around the program
- Cost management of IT deployments and system changes.
Do you match this profile? Are you interested in working for an international FMCG company? Respond now!