Salaris €60000 - €70000 per year
Consultant Frans Bax
Datum 4 oktober 2016
Are you looking for a challenging position as a Payroll Manager within a multinational? Do you have excellent people management skills? Then this might be an opportunity for you.
Tasks and responsibilities:
This position is responsible for managing the payroll of multiple entities. The responsibilities include: payroll processing, payroll operations excellence, regulatory compliance, general ledger, project management, performance, relationship and change management, process design (including metrics) with internal stakeholders.
This position also acts as a liaison for human resources and other accounting departments. Is committed in the timely payment of our employees’ salaries, while supporting our internal teams for accuracy and efficiency.
- Ensure accuracy and productivity of the payroll function including: payroll vendor relations, internal control monitoring, developing and maintaining high quality of efficiency standards;
- Demonstrate technical expertise on the automated systems and processes in designated areas of responsibility; work collaboratively with business and support teams for system enhancements and production issues;
- Contribute to the development and implementation of payroll policies, procedures and internal controls;
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end close, including the account reconciliations of payroll related balances.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Accounting;
- 5-10 years of experience within HR Shared Services with focus on payroll for multiple entities
- Must have knowledge of all aspects in payroll, including employee share purchase plans;
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Excel features and formulas;
- Outstanding with standard concepts, practices and procedures in the Accounting and Payroll field;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate relevant information to all levels of the organization;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, strong personal integrity;
- Well-developed analytic and problem solving skills;
- A relevant payroll qualification.
Are you the Payroll Manager that we are looking for? Please apply now.