Financial Systems Manager (Dynamics 365)
Consultant Joram Falkenburg
Datum 18 april 20192019-04-18 2019-06-17 oil-and-gas Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 4000 5500 5500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl
How would you like to start as the new Financial Systems Manager at a globally operating Renewable (Solar) Energy company, based in Amsterdam? It's a Project Management position on the edge of Finance. You will be involved in the post-roll out of Dynamics 365, and be the linking pin between the Finance Department and the Business. No IT skills necessary, but operational Dynamics 365 experience and knowledge of Financial Accounting or Finance processes is a must. Interested? Read on:
About the company
You will be working at a globally operating, industry leading Renewable (Solar) Energy company, headquartered in Norway. They focus op supplying Energy to Emerging markets.
The company is in a phase of solid growth and is looking to strengthen the company with a Financial Systems Manager. This is a visible and central role within Finance & Asset Management globally. The role supports ERP roll-out, manages the production environment and governance of the Group’s financial systems, additionally ensures efficient interaction between process owners, super users and other stakeholders globally.
The role shall ensure development of financial processes to reflect changes from ERP-implementation, and to utilize the platform to suggest and improve quality and efficiency in processes.
The Financial Systems Manager reports to the Financial Systems and Operations Manager.
Main tasks & responsibilities
- Support system owner with maintenance of Dynamics 365.
- Participate in (post) ERP roll-out projects, such as planning, localization, training, hyper care.
- Project Manager for improvement projects according to ERP roadmap.
- Contribute to efficient ERP Governance processes, including incident management, master data management, access management, testing etc.
- Support Process owners by suggesting process and solution improvements.
- Support testing and training during implementation and during production.
- Liaise with implementation partner, e.g. on upgrades, incidents.
- Managing the service contract of D365.
- Develop group wide templates for D365.
- Ensure that the D365 processes are aligned with HQ policies as well as develop procedures.
- Management of integrated systems, such as PowerBi, Eyeshare and Cognos.
- Take a lead role in continuous development of Power BI as Scatec Solar’s main reporting platform by combining data from different data sources.
- Operational experience with Dynamics 365; herein strong knowledge of finance modules.
- Preferably experience as system responsible of Dynamics 365.
- Preferably experience with PowerBI or other BI systems.
- Advanced user of excel, power pivot and power queries.
- Structured mindset
- Interest in systems management and improvements.
- Ability to consolidate data from several sources for presentation.
- Quick learner with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in English, written and orally.
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated and able to independently drive projects.
- Some travel is required in the position.
Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Interested? Apply directly below or contact Joram Falkenburg for more information.