Salaris €45,000 - €55,000 per year
Consultant Iris Jansen
Datum 4 juli 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Ready for the second or third step in your career? Are you an HR advisor / HR Business Partner who wants to make a step to HR Manager? An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a forward thinking and passionate HR team at a Consumer Goods company as HR Manager.
You will report into Senior HR Manager, and will be part of a team of four in the Benelux office, however will be working as part of a larger EMEA HR team including Centres of Excellence, Total Rewards and Talent Acquisition.
This role is primarily focusing on day-to-day operational elements of HR, including employee relations, recruitment, performance management amongst others while ensuring employee lifecycle activities are executed in line with HR processes.
The role will involve an element of travel within the Benelux region, as well as occasional travel to the Paris office.
- Working in partnership with the business, leading the people management agenda in line with EMEA HR vision
- Analysing HR data to make informed decision on all people related matters
- Accountable for maintaining data accuracy on our HR and payroll systems
- Partner with the organisation and Development team to build a strategic training plan that adds value to the business and employee
- Partner with the business on employee development, talent and succession planning
- Accountable for administration of local benefits whilst working alongside our EMEA total rewards team to evaluate/streamline processes in line with EMEA vision
- Partner with key stakeholders on workforce planning including proactively assessing organisational structure
- Strong experience in employment legislation in Benelux region is essential to be able to advise managers on all employee relations matters
- Work with wider HCD team on various projects to implement HCD strategy and improve efficiencies of HCD processes (i.e. roll out of new HRIS system, review of policies, roll out of employee engagement survey)
- University degree in business administration / Human Resources
- Experience of 5+ years in Human Resource
- Experience servicing multiple countries preferred
- You will have experience working in FMCG industry or in another fast-paced business, dealing with multiple stakeholders at all levels, up to senior managers and leaders
- You will have good working knowledge and understanding of Benelux employment legislation with experience in supporting and advising employees on the full spectrum of ER issues and knowledge of french labour law is desirable
- You have the ability to work under pressure, prioritise multiple work streams within a fast paced and changing work environment
- Broad understanding and application of HR generalist activities (employee relations, recruiting, employee development & training, compensation, benefits, policies and procedures interpretation/application, HRIS understanding)
Are you interested in this challenging position? Please apply via the button below.