Senior Recruiter EMEA
Consultant Iris Jansen
Datum 10 oktober 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
We have a fantastic new opportunity for a Senior Recruiter EMEA. For a consumer goods company we are looking for this commercially driven recruiter. Can you speak German, English and Dutch and are you passionate about beauty/styling? Then you are the person I am looking for!
The Senior Recruiter will be responsible for the implementation and ownership of the recruiting process for assigned functions across the EMEA region. The role will ensure a smooth and timely recruitment process while influencing senior leadership in HCD (Human Capital Development) and business managers in recruitment best practices. The role must be able to effectively communicate to all levels in the business. The role requires significant autonomy and the ability to work independently.
- Establish and manage overall full life recruitment efforts for open positions throughout EMEA region;
- Establish recruitment function (aka Center of Excellence) and recruiting process in the EMEA region;
- Provide subject matter expertise in recruiting sources, technology and process throughout EMEA region;
- Guide and influence managers on recruiting and selection process;
- Co-ordinate and schedule onsite interviews and facilitate candidate debrief sessions;
- Manage internal and external job posting process to include external posting site management;
- Partner with hiring manager and HCD Business Partner to determine sourcing methods;
- Screen CV’s and interview candidates;
- Facilitate interview training for hiring managers.
- Fluent in German, Dutch and English;
- 7 + priors’ years successful recruiting experience;
- You are resourceful and creative in identifying candidates for opportunities and got excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- You’re a self-motivated leader that excels in hands on team environment with frequent cross-functional interaction;
- You’re able to manage 20+ open requisitions, ranging from entry level to senior level executives, including executive levels;
- You build superior relationship skills with hiring managers and HR Business Partners;
- You’re a self-starter who is flexible and has a strong drive for results;
- You must be able to travel if required and work autonomously and manage all agency relationships;
- You’ve got matter expertise in recruiting function in multiple European countries, including sourcing;
- And a general knowledge of all HR functions.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary;
- Opportunity to enhance your skills and deliver tangible results;
- Joining a whole family of prestige beauty brands, leading to long-term opportunities for collaborative working and potential career movement.
As bot an operational and strategic recruiter, you will have a high-profile ambassadorial role within the business and an opportunity to work alongside the current Senior Recruiter EMEA to enhance our employer brand and recruitment strategy for the future.
Are you the person we are looking for? Reply immediately by clicking the link to apply!