Medior HRIS Data Analyst
Consultant Iris Jansen
Datum 17 oktober 2018 2018-10-172018-12-09 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
I am looking for an experienced HRIS specialist to join a project in Hoofddorp to bring together the two different HRIS landscapes, whilst also supporting the implementation of Workday across this company. Are you the Medior HRIS Data Analyst I am looking for?
This company has combining the world’s largest air express network and an unparalleled European road network, which expands the existing portfolio and reshape the global transportation and logistics industry.
As the company continue to combine the strengths of the companies, there is an exciting and challenging opportunity for a new, talented team member.
To support the integration work, the company is establishing a new HR Information Systems (HRIS) and HR Data Analytics team in Hoofddorp. This position is available for talented and creative thinkers, problem solvers with the ability to drive improvement opportunities.
- Support the partnership with key stakeholders and functions to collect, analyze and present HR data to support business decisions and planning;
- Being part of a central team of data professionals and analysts to manage and govern the HR data and core HR systems that will support Integration and Business goals and objectives;
- Help with implement and manage best-in-class data management controls and processes;
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure the efficient and secure exchange of appropriate HR data, also controlling data integrity and quality;
- Seek opportunities to improve the analysis and application of HR data to highlight or solve business or process opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Technology, related HR discipline or equivalent;
- 2+ years applicable data analysis/redesign and/or large data capture projects;
- Experienced on creating logical query statements;
- Proven experience in complex and high impact projects;
- Significantly above average knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Experience with HR process and HR data processing.
- Project management experience with ability to set priorities, develop a work schedule, and track progress;
- A valid work permit to work in the Netherlands;
- Excellent English, with a knowledge of the Dutch language is preferable.
What’s in it for you?
- A unique and challenging position at the heart of the integration in an international and dynamic working environment;
- An 1 year assignment with option for extension;
- An independent position with responsibilities;
- Working in an international team with international colleagues.
Are you the person we are looking for? Reply immediately by clicking the link to apply!