Compensation Manager EMEA
Consultant Iris Jansen
Datum 2 januari 2019 2019-01-022019-02-26 medical-and-nursing Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 60000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
For a medical technology company based in Amsterdam I am looking for a Compensation Manager EMEA. Are you experienced in a similar international environment, able to lead and motivate others and do you have a high level of drive and energy? Read on!
The Compensation Manager EMEA takes responsibility for managing day to day Compensation activities and providing timely and accurate expert advice relating to all aspects of remuneration according to the policies in place.
- Under the guidance of the Compensation Sr. Manager EMEA, manage the annual Compensation & Benefits cycle (bench-marking, planning, salary review, bonus, stock options, RSU’s and incentive pay planning, etc.)
- Analyze current local compensation practices and harmonize
- Compensation lead for integrations for specific parts of the business
- Support international mobility
- Participate in HR projects where compensation analyses and process issues are involved.
- Ensure all positions are fairly graded following global grading guidelines.
- Participate in strategy sessions with/regarding works councils around compensation elements, across Germany or France
- Perform as a champion of Compensation & Benefits tools and processes
- Deliver high quality analytics for leadership teams
- Implement new tools, systems and process across specific parts of the business from a compensation perspective
- Work with stakeholders to ensure clear understanding of compensation programs and ensuring excellence in their delivery
- University degree in Human Resources, or equivalent experience;
- Good knowledge of compensation and benefits basic principles and practices;
- At least 6 years’ broad experience in a similar International environment;
- Experience of change management and in works council management;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- Able to lead and motivate others;
- High level of drive and energy;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Highly competent in excel, highly numerate;
- Fluent in written and spoken in English, knowledge of other European languages an asset (German).
Travel Percentage: Up to 25%
Are you interested? Apply now!