Talent Acquisition Partner Europe
Consultant Iris Jansen
Datum 10 januari 2019 2019-01-102019-03-11 medical-and-nursing Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 60000 61000 61000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
For a medical technology company based in Amsterdam I am looking for a (senior) Talent Acquisition Partner Europe. Are you looking for a rol of being part of a dynamic team in which there is a high focus on continuous improvement and teamwork? And are you able to be successful in a fast paced environment? Then read on!
The Talent Acquisition Partner Europe is responsible for attracting and hiring best-in-class talent. This is a key role to ensure Talent Acquisition becomes a strategic organization that delivers excellence in functional and operational recruitment in support to the businesses and functions. This role will be mainly responsible for recruiting roles based in the Netherlands. Therefore fluency in Dutch and English is required.
- As a true collaborative partner, you will own the recruitment process and advice on best practice to ensure we are continuously delivering excellent customer service and ensure we are always compliant.
- You will define the best candidate attraction and sourcing strategies by utilizing your strength and passion of direct sourcing, leveraging your network for talent referrals to attract and hire potential top talent as well as to generate wide and diverse candidate pools.
- Partnering with the business is key to success as the Talent Acquisition Partner. You will anticipate the needs of your business, and you will have such a deep understanding of the market place that you can come up with the best in class solutions.
- You will interview/screen candidates and deliver a compelling and consistent message to candidates that aligns with the Stryker brand and values to create a positive candidate experience.
- You will manage end to end recruitment and be instrumental in executing the global talent acquisition strategy, projects and initiatives tailored to regional requirements.
- You enjoy looking for new and innovative ways in which we can improve and contributing in continuously assessing and improving the talent acquisition infrastructure and processes to adapt to new needs as the organization grows and changes.
- The role partners with regional and HR business leaders in order to ensure transparent, standardized services that meet the needs of the business.
- Provides input to and implements the Social Media talent acquisition strategy.
- We are looking for a remarkable, energetic and inspiring recruitment professional who demonstrated substantial experience in global recruitment management within a multinational corporate environment. Ideally a mix of experience in agency/consulting and corporate in-house recruitment.
- You hold minimum a Bachelor degree in a relevant field.
Proven success in recruiting mid to senior level management within a relevant sector. Proven ability in assessing, interviewing and recruiting top (senior) talent.
- Thorough understanding of recruitment processes and strategies and solid understanding of the employment marketplace and trends in recruiting strategies.
- You are an excellent networker and relationship builder. You adapt easily to work with a variety of people in various roles and levels of management in a fast-paced organization.
- You are intrigued by people and love discovering what makes them tick and you take ownership of your work and genuinely care about doing a great job.
- Fluent in Dutch and English and ideally another European language (ideally German, Spanish, French, Italian, Swedish).
- In short, you live and breathe talent acquisition!
What's in it for you?
- This company is a high integrity business where the focus is on finding the right person for the role, whatever it takes.
- You will be part of a dynamic team in which there is a high focus on delivering results and continuous improvement, but also where having fun and teamwork is very important.
- It's a fast paced environment, where it's impossible to be bored.
- This is a consultative role, where you will get to partner with your customers to source the best talent out there.
- You will have clear KPIs and be rewarded and recognized according to your performance.
- You will have a Manager who cares about you, your strengths and will help you to become the best possible version of yourself.
Interested? Reply immediately by clicking the link to apply!