HR Business Partner
Salaris €60,000 - €70,000 per annum
Consultant Iris Jansen
Datum 6 maart 2019 2019-03-062019-04-29 fmcg Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl
For a Consumer Electronic company in Amsterdam I am looking for a HR Business Partner. Are you looking for a role of being part of a dynamic team in which there is a high focus on continuous improvement and teamwork? And are you able to be successful in a fast paced environment? Then read on!
If you want to be part of a business offering industry-first features, innovation, superior sound technology and the guarantee that you'll never have a dull day - this could be the place for you!
Due to the rapid growth and success of the division, we are looking for an additional HR Business Partner to team up with the leadership of our Sales and Marketing organization - around 160 population across EMEA. The successful candidate will be a strategic sparring partner and coach the leaders growing high performing teams to take us to our ambitious goals in the coming years.
- Support the business through HR programs such as performance management, compensation planning, and employee engagement.
- Provide guidance on HR programs, policies, and other HR-related items.
- Advise and assist management around operational and strategic HR issues
- Advise and lead on organizational change and integration
- Develop and execute Learning and Development initiatives across the region and on an individual base
- Implement personal/political guidelines and principles E.g. standardized policies
- Drive, implement and support a workforce planning process for the region in order to meet the strategic business objectives
- Act as the stand in for all payroll and data management processes for the region
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or other HR-related disciplines
- At least 6 years of Human Resources experience as an HRBP or HR Manager with proven track record in strategic and operative HR Management. Ability to work effectively within a matrix environment in an international organization
- Strong knowledge of Dutch employment law and negotiations with Unions
- Fluency in English language skills is a must
- Willingness to travel 30-40% of the time
- Willingness to work in an office in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Position is based on 1FTE working 40 hours/week out of the Amsterdam office
Are you the person I am looking for? Respond now!