Consultant Iris Jansen
Datum 3 mei 20192019-05-03 2019-07-02 retail Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 60000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl
Are you an HR Manager or HR Generalist with experience in a multinational corporation environment and do you have a track record of working in a fast-paced, commercial company? And do you have affinity or experience within Retail/Apparel? Then you are the HR Manager I am looking for.
You will manage HR Operational Duties including HR Customer Service, Talent Acquisition, Compensation and Benefits Administration, Employee Data Management and Compliance, Employee Relations and Compensation and Benefits Administration.
- Review the existing payroll procedure, and responsible for C&B operational duties.
- Drive all talent acquisition activities throughout Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg.
- Planning, developing, and continuous evaluating the effectiveness of the organization's hiring policies, process and tools.
- Manage and plan recruitment budgeting & analysis, workforce planning, vendor review and optimization
- Developing HR strategies, policy and procedure that are align with China HR Team.
- Handle and respond to employee complaints/concerns
- Support department managers in ensuring employees are disciplined properly for policy and procedure violations.
- Provide escalated employee relations guidance and support across all divisions.
- Knowledge in local labor contract law and C&B function
- Strong communication skills in English, are required to work effectively across the business functions and levels.
- Highly motivated, professional and have a customer focused and matured approach.
Qualification, Education and Experiences
- BA/BS in Human Resources, Business, or related concentration.
- 3 years operational/SS experience/HR Generalist in MNC environment, Retail industry is a plus.
- Strong TA skills and willing to take responsibilities from operational to strategies level.
Interested in this challenging position?! Reply now!