Compensation & Benefits / Payroll specialist
Salaris €55,000 - €65,000 per year
Consultant Iris Jansen
Datum 14 augustus 20192019-09-05 2019-10-13 retail Leiden South Holland NL EUR 55000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you have a great interest in Compensation & Benefit and Payrolling and would you like to work for a worldwide known retail brand? Do you like to work in a challenging position within a dynamic environment with a creative place to work and a company that encourages new ideas? Then you are the person I am looking for!
This famous retail brand location is the European headquarters. The headquarter is located nearby Leiden. With its rich history and continued innovation, they strive to grow into one of the world's largest lifestyle and performance brands.
As a Compensation & Benefits / Payroll Specialist you will develop, implement and execute reward strategies, processes, and tools in Europe, aligned with the HR and business strategy, and with the aim to attract, motivate, retain and engage employees. You are also responsible for the quality of reward information and timely payment of salaries in the European countries (Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, UK, France, Switzerland, Austria, Portugal and Spain).
- You will develop, implement and execute the reward strategy and annual C&B and Payroll roadmap Europe.
- You will manage the full payroll cycle for the European countries, ensuring accuracy, timeliness of the calculations provided and ensure wages and tax withholdings comply with regulations.
- You will manage the interfaces with external vendors, pension funds, audit partners, independent financial advisors and maintain an excellent relationship with all parties.
- You will manage the vendor selection process for all payroll activities including negotiation of terms and evaluation of vendor performance.
- You will develop, implement, improve and execute C&B policies, processes and tools and ensure they are current, competitive and in legal compliance. In addition, ensure they are correctly understood and executed in the organization.
- You will consult with HR advisors and other team members / business partners regarding payroll issues, compensation, benefits, taxes and insurance questions.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Labor Law and/or Finance;
- 5 years’ experience in C&B/Payroll role preferably in the European countries as mentioned above
- You have good knowledge of compensation and benefits practices and principles;
- Hands on experience with HRIS and Payroll systems
- You have good understanding of social security legislation and labor legislation;
- You have general understanding of other human resource functionalities;
- Other important skills: time management, accuracy, strong math skills
- Proactive attitude
- You are fluent in English and Dutch
Are you the new Compensation & Benefits / Payroll specialist I am looking for? Then apply now!