Salaris €55,000 - €60,000 per year
Consultant Iris Jansen
Datum 27 september 20192019-09-27 2019-11-26 financial-services Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 55000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you want to join a dynamic and flexible organisation as HR Generalist in Amsterdam where work is about people, where you can build a broad range of experience and where you are given responsibility and trust? For this company I am looking for an HR Generalist that has experience within financial services. Are you the person I'm looking for? Then respond now!
This company is an independent provider of finance and trust services with a truly personal approach. They unite disciplines, connect networks and cross borders to bring our clients the services they need and deserve. The company serves a wide range of companies, investment industry professionals and wealthy individuals the world over. Experts work from nine offices in financial hotspots around the globe. The team of 40 dedicated, experienced and multi-lingual staff is based in the heart of Amsterdam’s financial district.
As a HR Generalist you are the single point of contact for all HR-related matters. You are responsible for advising, coaching and supporting regarding HR issues, HR policies and current HR developments. Your contribution ensures that the company attracts and retains its talent. The main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Acting as a daily point of contact for employees and managers regarding HR policies, procedures and programmes (such as onboarding of employees)
- Supporting, reviewing and re-engineering main HR processes such as employee onboarding and offboarding, compensation and benefits, training and development, absenteeism, performance management, legal compliance, employee engagement and communications
- Promoting employee attraction and retention, supporting workforce planning activities
- Maintaining HR files and databases, preparing and analysing reports for management reporting and discussion purposes
- Liaising with the external payroll administration, providing the necessary payroll input data including employee movements, checking payroll output and ensuring the payroll process is completed in a timely, accurate and complete manner
- Liaising with UWV, Arbodienst, pension provider, and IND
- Designing, contributing to and implementing HR projects and initiatives in cooperation with management
I am looking for a candidate with full understanding of HR functions and best practices, a working knowledge of Dutch labour law, the ability to see the bigger picture and understand the strategic implications of decisions, proven ability to prioritise your workload, a service oriented mentality, capability to work independently, proficient experience in MS Office tools, excellent communication skills and fluent in Dutch and English. To be successful in this position you will need to have a Bachelor’s degree in HR with relevant work experience in a similar role.
You will have the exciting opportunity to work in an international environment as HR Generalist, with the support of a great team who work together on the basis of responsibility and trust. The company offers unique opportunities to develop personally and professionally.
Do you tick the boxes? Then respond now!