Consultant Iris Jansen
Datum 17 oktober 20192019-10-18 2019-12-16 financial-services Amstelveen North Holland NL EUR 55000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Ready for your next step within a growing financial services organization in Amstelveen? For this company I am looking for an hands-on HR advisor that knows how to advise, inspire and challenge management and employees. Are you able to be successful in a fast paced environment? Respond now!
In this position you contribute to the realization of the operational tasks and objectives of the organization. How? By offering solutions for HR issues in a professional, service-orientated and efficient manner and in connection with managers and employees. You provide solicited and unsolicited advice and as an HR advisor you represent both the interests of the employee and those of the organization.
As an HR advisor you will advise and support management in the execution of HR tasks. You will advise on the development and implementation of HR policy and HR instruments. In addition, you will advise and inform employees about HR matters and you contribute to HR related projects.
You monitor HR processes, analyze them and identify developments and deviations. You act as a case manager for long-term absenteeism within the organization and you mediate in conflicts. You build and maintain contacts with relationships inside and outside the organization and assist with the recruitment.
- You are an all-round and first point of contact for HR issues for managers and employees
- You advise, inspire and challenge management and employees proactively on HR themes and actively contribute ideas on developments and the integrated approach to business issues and on the development, implementation and implementation of new HR policies
- You are aware of laws and regulations; developments and trends and you know how to translate this into our organization
- You follow up on the payroll process
- You report to the Country Director
- In possession of an HBO or WO diploma (preferable in the direction of Human Resource Management)
- Minimal three years of experience in a similar position
- Fluently in Dutch and English
- An independent, strong personality with persuasiveness
- Customer-oriented, reliable, professional and entrepreneurial
- (Organizational) sensitive and a hands-on team player with good communication skills
Interested in this next step in your career? Respond now!