Talent Acquisition Partner
Consultant Charlotte Evers
Datum 22 mei 2023utrecht human-resources/hr-generalist 2023-05-22 2023-07-21 recruitment-consultancy Amersfoort Utrecht Van Asch Van Wijckstraat 53 NL 5811LP Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
The Talent Acquisition Partner will translate business needs (from talent reviews, workforce plans) into talent acquisition actions to effectively implement regional strategies, processes, programs and tools to attract and select employees at local operations level. With the right skills and experience you will be responsible for recruitment of high performing talent at all levels, in key labor markets at managerial level.
The Talent Acquisition Partner will be responsible for the complete standardized recruitment process (intake, posting, sourcing, (pre-)screening of candidates, joboffer/hiring and if necessary, make use of external sources like agencies and jobmarketing partners. You are focussed on continuously optimizing the recruitment process.
In this role you will attract, screen and evaluate candidates for open vacancies based on requirements. The Recruiter will provide support at a regional level all levels within Germany (executive recruitment is excluded).
Main objectives of the position are:
- Develop sourcing strategy and sourcing programs;
- Implement sourcing programs, manage sourcing channels, active sourcing while making use of modern instruments and methodologies;
- Develop and manage assessment & selection process;
- Manage external talent and talent pools;
- Identify and select open (project) role/job and support roll-on process;
- Recruit people with the right skills to ensure continuity in the plants;
- Understand the local labor market and follow developments;
- Create effective recruitment and selection strategies in order to fill needs of each business line;
- Lead the growth of the talent pools - develop strategies for hiring in line with staffing requirements, future strategy and cost structures;
- Partner with all functions and the leadership group to design long term strategies and forecast recruitment in line with the new operating model;
- Develop leading branding and talent attraction initiatives to ensure strong brand visibility in the market;
- Is actively looking for new (digital) developments in the recruitment area to increase successful recruitment for Nobian.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business Administration, Human Resource Management);
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in a similar position (corporate recruitment);
- Experience in Talent Sourcing (Boolean search) and Full Cycle Recruitment;
- Fluent in German & English.
In this challenging role you are also responsible for the Employer branding from the Nobian. This position is based in Amersfoort. Hybrid is possible.
Are you ready for your next step in recruitment, please contact me at +31 622572505.
Neem contact op
040 799 9910