Salaris €5,400 - €5,900 per month
Consultant Christy Storm-Elshout
Datum 25 mei 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
For this ambitious and entrepreneurial organisation we are looking for the new HR Manager- International; the spider in the web within the organisation. You will report directly to the Global HR Director, for whom you will also be a daily sparring partner. The HR Manager is part of and acts as a liaison within the international HR team. You will frequently interact on senior management and executive level, HQ staff and General Management of the Terminals.
For the HQ organization in Rotterdam you will act as the HR responsible. VTTI is a fast-growing independent provider of energy storage worldwide. Founded in 2006, they currently offer 9.2 million m3 of combined storage capacity across 5 continents, which will rise to over 10 million m3 in the near future as new projects come on line. Having benefitted from strong relationships with their shareholders, VTTI continues to grow as an independent global terminal operator.
The main focus for this role will be:
- Compensation and benefits (international benchmarking, policy development, short / longthe local HR teams.
- term retention programmes, etc.). Provide generic support on compensation themes to
- International and HQ (involved) recruitment and succession planning for key positions.
- Participation in project teams for auditing and Business Development (DD).
- Supports Terminals with organizational development and change processes and projects.
- HR analytics and reporting.
- Development, maintenance and embedding of the (group) HR governance model and
- Minimum standards within the Terminals.
- Preferably a Master degree in Business Administration or Economics with a specialization in HR (or equivalent).
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Willingness to travel on a global scale.
- Self-starter, productive and efficient.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent analysis and reporting skills.
- Demonstrable interest in energy business.
- Incisive and accurate judgment.
- Excellent balanced attention for detail and the bigger picture
- Energetic, resourceful and able to think creatively.
- An entrepreneurial mindset.
- Mature, with outstanding communication and relationship management skills
- Results oriented and demonstrably business minded.
- Global outlook; able to work across organisational and cultural boundaries.
- Team player, with an open non-political style and a high level of personal integrity.
- You are allergic to cynicism, bureaucracy and internal politics.
- Well organised, disciplined, able to set priorities, manage projects and follow through.
Interested? Please apply online.