HR Manager Europe
Consultant Iris Jansen
Datum 5 november 2018 2018-11-052019-01-04 retail Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Are you an European HR Manager with experience in the apparel/retail sector and do you have a track record of experience working in a fast-paced, commercial environment? Are you able to be successful in a matrix organisation with multiple stakeholders? Then you are the HR Manager Europe I am looking for!
Build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis. Your role will contribute to this by effectively partnering with and supporting the HR Director EMEA (HRDE) on all aspects of the European people agenda to ensure we nurture and develop the company DNA throughout our work environment and people processes and that both the working environment and people processes support our strategic goals for Europe.
- Manage the HR Coordinator and Office Coordinator, supporting their growth and development within the company;
- Ensure compliance to regional labour and employment laws and provide support and possible solutions to legal compliance issues;
- Set up all aspects related to HR (legal, contract, services, etc) when opening new offices or retail stores in Europe;
- Be responsible for administering policies, programs, procedures and plans related to HR and employee relations activities with guidance of the HRDE;
- Support and provide cover for all European Payrolls with the Compensation & Benefits Coordinator and HR Coordinator;
- Act as the point of contact when employees have HR queries or job-related issues;
- Create and drive employee development and training strategies that are relevant, local, high quality and aligned with our company culture;
- Develop and implement systems for measuring the success of employee experience initiatives;
- Manage our European HR Budget and HQ Office budget;
- As needed, provide recruitment support to our Recruiter Europe for below manager’s level and support HRDE for recruitments at senior level; and above where required.
- Work with Recruiter and HRDE on developing a consistent and fantastic Onboarding experience for all our employees.
- Master Degree in HR and / or Business;
- At least 8 years of European HR Management experience in the apparel/retail sector;
- Extremely strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- You have a track record of experience working in a fast paced, commercial environment and the ability to be successful in a matrix organisation with multiple stakeholders;
- Passionate about engaging and empowering employees;
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus (especially French & Dutch);
- International and especially European experience preferable;
- Excellent computer knowledge (Microsoft Office, Internet) and general skills to learn new systems;
- Good working knowledge of European labour law, social security laws, work permits and cross border working regulations;
- Proven ability to build strong partnerships and work collaboratively with line managers and colleagues;
- Strong linkage with the business and mission statement.
Are you the person we are looking for? Reply immediately by clicking the link to apply!