Salaris €60,000 - €65,000 per year
Consultant Iris Jansen
Datum 21 februari 2019 2019-02-212019-04-15 media Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 60000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl
For a leading entertainment company I am looking for an HR Manager. Do you have a hands-on approach and are you result oriented? Are you familiar with complex payroll processes and do you know how to provide full HR generalist support? Respond now!
This company is bringing a fresh approach to how the media and entertainment industry works. They aim to drive even more choice, value and innovation to consumers and deliver the best entertainment experiences in the world.
In this role you will be working closely with the business and HR Director.
- Provide full HR generalist support
Identifies business needs and responds to issues related to, compensation, benefits, training and development, recruitment, employee relations and ensures timely and appropriate action by clearly guiding the 2 Human Resources Coordinators.
- Supervise the Dutch and Belgian payroll process
- Support and manage all related HR cycles, including performance management, pay review & headcount planning
- Address all staffing / Talent acquisition issues in partnership with the businesses
- Employee Relations: Advise, coach and support managers on performance management practices (including informal performance meetings, performance improvement plans)
- Case management for sickness and health & safety (Wet Verbetering Poortwachter)
- Compensation & Benefits: Need to be able to explain in depth to our (new) employees (also our expat population) about the Dutch social security system and our compensation & local benefits packages.
- Bachelor degree (HBO) or equivalent;
- At least 6 years of working experience in a similar position including significant experience in large international groups with complex matrix organization;
- Excellent Dutch & English fluency (both written and oral communication);
- “Case Management” (sickness and health & safety) experience and knowledge in The Netherlands;
- Recruitment experience;
- Experience in Dutch payroll and the Accounting implications behind this payroll (need to be able to explain the Dutch payroll components and salary output to Finance team members, who don’t have experience of Dutch payroll).
- Knowledge of Dutch labors laws & experience in handling terminations & disciplinary procedures in The Netherlands is a must. Experience of Belgian legal cases is a good to have.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office & system literate
Are you the person I am looking for? Apply now!