Salaris €60,000 - €70,000 per year
Consultant Iris Jansen
Datum 15 november 20192019-11-22 2020-01-14 real-estate-and-property Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you want to be part of the growing team for the Europe office to provide HR Business Partnering and HR administrative support to the teams in the Amsterdam and Warsaw offices? Are you able to set up HR within this real estate company based in Amsterdam? Then respond now!
Youwilladvise, inspire and challenge management and employees proactively on HR themes and actively contribute ideas on developments and the integrated approach to business issues and on the development and implementation of new HR policies.
- Work closely with the HR team in the Singapore headquarter to proactively support the delivery of HR policies, processes and programs;
- Manage the full HR spectrum from recruitment and selection, manpower budgeting, employees on-boarding and off-boarding, employee relations, performance management, payroll and tax, compensation and benefits, as well as supporting implementation of HR programs in alignment with the headquarter;
- Lead and drive HR initiatives to ensure local market compliance and meet business needs;
- In view of the current growing phase of the business, higher volume of recruitment is to be expected in the first 6-9 months.
- Degree in Human Resource or related disciplines;
- Fluently in Dutch and English;
- At least 5 years of relevant HR generalist or business partnering experience;
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, work well with all levels within an organization, and adaptable in support delivery to keep up to business needs;
- Possess excellent organizational skills with demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and react to shifting priorities to meet business needs;
- Familiar with the local Dutch employment laws and legislations;
- Candidates with broader range of European language skills, pan-European experience, and/or real estate industry experience will have an added advantage. Ability to communicate in English is important, to liaise with headquarter in Singapore.
Are you the interesting in this stand-alone HR position within this real estate company? Then respond now!