Interim Senior Talent Resourcing Partner
Consultant Iris Jansen
Datum 14 juni 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Are you the senior recruiter/teamlead who has corporate experience? Can you manage this company to grow and innovate and create a culture of operational excellence and countinuous improvement? Keep on reading!
* Interim job for three months.
To support our company vision of leading performance in all the markets in which we operate, we must continue to grow and innovate as an organization and create a culture of operational excellence and continuous improvement.
Talent Resourcing plays an important role in this.
Purpose/Key Objectives of the Job & Responsibilities
- Coaches a high performing and highly capable Talent Resourcing Team
- Ensures external Talent Pipelines and successful Talent Resourcing for all G and MM Levels
- Ensures deployment and extension of TR processes, standards and delivery capabilities across the country
- Works with wider HR and Talent Management CoE to ensure projects are completed seamlessly
- Drives continuous improvements across in-scope processes & services
- Builds and actively manages stakeholder network to analyze business requirements and align and report on service performance
- People Management
- Content, Knowledge
- Service Orientation
- Operational Management
- Stakeholder management
- Business Acumen
- Bachelors/Masters degree, (or equivalent) ideally in Management, Business Administration, Psychology or HR
- Min. 10 years of relevant work experience in General HR Responsibilities
- Proven track record of recruiting and stakeholder management
- Proven track record in identifying, selecting and commercially negotiating with external partners.
- The Ideal candidate will also have experience with Continuous improvement methodologies like Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen and Experience in working with and improving systems.
- Experience in building, managing and engaging talent pipelines
- Strong English language