HR Operations Manager
Salaris €5,500 - €7,000 per month
Consultant Charlotte Evers
Datum 3 juni 2022noord-brabant human-resources/other-specialist-positions 2022-06-07 2022-08-02 education-and-training Eindhoven North Brabant Willemstraat 1 5611 HA EIndhoven NL 5611 HA TELECOMMUTE EUR 5500 7000 7000 MONTH GoodHabitz www.goodhabitz.com https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/goodhabitzonlinetrainingen.gif
Your ultimate goal: Do you love creating an exceptional employee experience through operational excellence? Do you believe that every HR process is the key to making the work experience of all colleagues extraordinary? Then this might be your dream job!
This is what you will be doing:
In this role, you will be responsible for the HR Operations department. This department focuses on all operational HR processes, worldwide. The team consists of an HR advisor, 2 payroll officers and 2 HR officers. You report directly to the HR Director and work closely with the other HR departments: Learning & Development, Recruitment and Business partnering.
The HR Operations Manager's focus is on overseeing all aspects of the employee administration and processes (like onboarding, offboarding, payroll, visa, leave, analytics etc.), in other words, all aspects of the employee life cycle.
You ensure operational excellence across all our entities (currently 14, in 13 different countries - and counting) while covering a fantastic employee experience. Besides that, you are a strong mentor for our young and enthusiastic operations team. In Q2 and Q3 the focus will mainly be on implementing a new HR system: Oracle Fusion.
This project is led by the fantastic (external) HR consultants of "7people". The HR Operations Manager will have a significant role in the further internal embedding of all HR processes and analytics.
Do you have what it takes?
- You have 10+ years' experience within HR operational roles, of which at least 3 years in a managerial position
- You are a visionary with a pragmatic approach
- You love to motivate a talented team and guide them in their further development
- You think out of the box
- You understand what it takes to make the right HR data transparent
What we offer:
- Comprehensive benefits package, with a strong basic salary
- Solid pension scheme (2/3 paid by Goodhabitz) and disability insurance (paid in full by Goodhabitz)
- MacBook and Iphone from the company
- 25 holiday days. Need more? Then you can buy up to 10 more.
- Opportunities for professional and personal development, including through our own Goodhabitz learning environment
- A fantastic workplace in Eindhoven (currently our dream office is being built in the famous 'De Bunker' building)
Interested? Please apply now!