Consultant Charlotte Evers
Datum 3 juni 2022noord-brabant human-resources/other-specialist-positions 2022-06-06 2022-08-02 education-and-training Eindhoven North Brabant Willemstraat 1 5611 HA Eindhoven NL 5611 HA TELECOMMUTE GoodHabitz www.goodhabitz.com https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/goodhabitzonlinetrainingen.gif
In this role, you can explore the boundaries, literally and figuratively! The position offers you the opportunity to build up an international recruitment empire at Goodhabitz: a fast-growing international organization with an expansion drive and the mission to make learning a good habit for everyone.
GoodHabitz grows rapidly. In Q1 of 2022, they welcomed 90 new colleagues and expect to continue to grow at the same fast pace worldwide. Currently having 14 entities in 13 countries and continue to expand to new countries (the most recent addition being Australia, mate ;-) The thing is... GoodHabitz doesn't have a recruitment department (yet).
That's why they need you! To create a super strategy including data-minded processes, a rock-solid employer brand and clever recruitment marketing.
You'll need to start from scratch, together with a brand-new recruitment team that, for now, still only consists of 2 recruiters and 1 recruitment marketer.
Getting things done
- First thing first: focus on the framework to establish the necessary stability, continuity and quality to our hiring efforts.
- Create and execute a brilliant recruitment strategy that delivers game-changing talent worldwide.
- Implement innovation tools to facilitate efficient recruitment processes and a mind-blowing candidate journey.
- Being a mentor for Aylin and Lesley (starting in June and July), our 2 dazzling recruiters and Joyce, the one and only recruitment marketeer.
- Be the go-to person for our business when it comes to strategic recruitment.
- Create routines traditions for your brand-new recruitment team.
- Make the world a smarter place.
The coming months will mainly focus on setting up the framework that brings stability, continuity, and quality to our hiring efforts. Think of the EVP, employer brand (culture) assessments, local partnerships worldwide, and a solid process flow.
Catch that GoodHabitz -sparkle:
We all go out of our way to create a happy, secure and smooth-running work environment. The culture is sparkling and vibrant and is characterized by a beautiful company-wide team spirit. And yes, we're all different, quirky even sometimes but always accurate and trustworthy. We are flexible and handle the sometimes-stressful dynamics as a team. According to our fellow HR employee Maurice van de Walle: "We have so many unique people around here
since GoodHabitz allows everyone to be their true selves". The place to be, according to us? The bright side! Join us, whether you're working from home or at our office in Eindhoven.
- you are passionate about making learning a good habit for everyone
- you want to conquer the world with us
- you like to build, optimize and innovate
- you have a global mindset
- you have a creative, strategic yet pragmatic mind
- you think out of the box but have structure as well
and you bring in:
- a minimum of 10 years of work experience in recruitment
- at least 2 years of working experience in a managing position on the corporate recruitment side
You get an offer you can't refuse
Of course, you get unlimited access to our online training courses. That’s a no-brainer. And there's more (based on a 40-hour workweek):
- 25 vacation days per year. Not enough? Buy up to 10 more
- Apple equipment, so you can work like a pro.
- All the tools you need to deliver fantastic work, safely and efficiently from anywhere.
- An allowance for your travel expenses.
- Pension benefit (2/3 paid by us). For the future.
Are you the Recruitment Manager GoodHabitz needs? Please apply or give me a call for more information.
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: North BrabantDatum online: 6 juni 2022In this role, you can explore the boundaries, literally and figuratively! The position offers you the opportunity to build up an international recruitment empire at Goodhabitz: a fast-growing international organization with an expansion drive and the mission to make learning a good habit for everyone.