Fleet Application Manager
Consultant Nicole Mooiman
Datum 9 januari 2019 2019-01-092019-03-10 engineering Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 70000 71000 71000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
For a high-tech and global engineer group we are looking for a new Fleet Applications Manager. This world-leading mining equipment manufacturer - with approximately 43,000 employees worldwide - are committed to offering highly optimized solutions designed to increase their customers' productivity and profitability.
As Fleet Application Manager, you'll manage the Fleet Gap Analytics tool. Leading a small team you will be responsible for managing the operational performance of the application, measure and drive data quality and to identify and implement continuous improvement. In addition, you will promote analytical based opportunity identification, connect with key stakeholders to develop business understanding and new conceptual models and identify digital technologies to enhance the applications and data sets. Developing training materials, delivering regular reporting and communicating with key users and the wider business on fleet management development are part of the day-to-day tasks.
- University degree in a commercial or computer science field;
- Strong background in systems applications;
- Proven ability to collaborate across process areas with 3rd party service providers and key business stakeholders;
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills and the ability to convey complex information to a broad audience;
- You are fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
If you are interested in a meeting with Robert Walters contact us directly.