Consultant Nicole Mooiman
Datum 10 april 20192019-04-18 2019-06-09 building-and-construction Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 90 100 100 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl
As the Infrastructure Architect you are responsible for supporting the design, development, delivery and maintenance of IT products and services. The role entails the sharing of knowledge and experience - blending technical knowledge, architecture and development skills. Looking for a new challenge in Amsterdam? Continue reading below.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Delivering and supporting technical design of a product or part of a shared platform;
- Ensuring technical quality and adhering to architecture principles and roadmaps;
- Supporting development of the CRH IT organisation by sharing best practices and reference architecture;
- Engaging with other architects and engineering teams to implement the solutions needed by the business;
- Delivering product solutions and be accountable for product architecture in alignment with engineering;
- Identifying, capturing, sharing and iterating reference patterns and architecture;
- Creating innovative solutions and recommendations for improvement throughout the Service Design & Engineering function.
- Degree level or other relevant education (Maths, Statistics or similar);
- At least 5 experience in service support organization working on infrastructure and build activities;
- Specific network or hosting knowledge a plus (e.g. Azure, AWS);
- Proven experience in working with a federated matric model;
- Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
Interested in this vacancy or a meeting with us? Don't hesitate to contact us!