Cloud & Data Centre Manager
Consultant Nicole Mooiman
Datum 11 april 20192019-04-18 2019-06-10 building-and-construction Breda North Brabant NL EUR 100 101 101 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl
You are responsible for the monitoring and managing of the delivery of all vendors associated with the Cloud & Datacentre Tower. Among other things you'll ensure that vendors are performing in line with contractual agreements and define the overall strategy for the interactions with the IT Infrastructure and Operations area and the relevant vendors in order to fulfil the needs of the business, through use of best industry practices and innovative technology solutions.
- Driving the efficiency of the infrastructure relating to the Cloud & Datacentre function in the business;
- Responsible for selecting and managing the vendor approach and service improvements and outputs of these vendors;
- Ensuring that vendors are aligned and prioritised to meet the OLAs and SLAs required by the business;
- Developing strategy, adopting best practices, and executing to deliver highly resilient and high-performing offerings for the Cloud and Data Centre function;
- Determining the best solutions and tools to ensure appropriate controls, protection, visibility, and efficiencies exist in the vendors offerings;
- Consistently improving performance, reliability, and control costs over time based on operational metrics;
- Delivering and supporting project of all sizes and ensure that these projects meet the requirements as set by the security operations team;
- Maintain & update the roadmap for vendor approach in the Cloud & Data Centre function.
- Degree level education;
- At least ten years' experience in IT management;
- Experience with Prince2/ ITIL/ TOGAF/ PMBOK is a plus;
- Proven experience in working with a federated matrix model;
- Excellent Excel skills;
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
Interested in this vacancy or a meeting with us? Don't hesitate to contact us!