Consultant Nicole Mooiman
Datum 10 mei 20192019-05-10 2019-07-09 financial-services Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 4000 5000 5000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl
You are an IT Analist who is familiar with complexity, managing expectations of stakeholders and you have an eye for innovation. You see yourself as a connector, are not afraid to challenge and negotiate and are able to combine project management standards with a high paced transformational change environment. Sounds familiar so far and are you looking for a new challenge in or around Amsterdam? Then I invite you to read on!
The IT Analist leads the delivery of cross functional IT projects in the Netherlands and is responsible for leading change initiatives implementing business strategies from an IT perspective. The IT Analist is aligned closely with key stakeholders across different countries and is part of a team of seven - the Systems & Digital team.
- Shape and mobilize new initiatives with a focus on IT and digital technologies for the Systems & Digital area;
- Support coordination of release, incident, problem and changes and the IT support consultants;
- Coordinate the Systems & Digital Delivery portfolio. Establishing a reporting and control framework, to identify dependencies and ensure underlying projects are delivered according to plan.
- Engage closely and proactively with internal delivery resources and external suppliers to define outcomes and ensure an aligned an agreed approach based on the strategic priorities;
- Work with stakeholders to define and agree projects business outcomes and align expectations;
Manage the plan, documentation and coordination regarding releases, roll-outs, tests and changes.
- Minimum of five years of experience in managing complex projects or programmes;
- Strong knowledge of project management disciplines, standards, processes and governance, certified qualification is a plus;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch.
A fulltime role with a salary in line with the market and excellent secondary employee benefits.
Interested in this vacancy or a meeting with Robert Walters? Don't hesitate to contact us!