Senior Consultant Financial Crime
Consultant Nicole Mooiman
Datum 16 mei 20192019-05-16 2019-07-15 consultancy Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 4000 4500 4500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl
Are you a Senior Consultant Financial Crime looking to use your data analytical skills to combat financial crime and do you want to further develop your career by joining an internationally acclaimed Big 4 Consulting firm? If so, keep reading.
In the role of Senior Consultant Financial Crime you will be able to make a difference by working with breakthrough technologies. With the power of data analytics, you help solve complex crisis-situations that require an emmediate response. You recognize patterns, fraud or other financial misconduct to detect and stop potentially improper transactions or wrongful actions before they pose a threat to the business or society.
Senior Consultant Financial Crime responsibilities will include:
You will advise the clients how leading advanced data analysis techniques can help in the fight against financial crime and controlling risks. You will assist clients with the design and construction of this data analysis, and report to your Deloitte supervisor and clients. This will be done in a fast growing team, provided with plenty of opportunities to develop yourself.
- Quantitively oriented university degree, such as (applied) mathematics, econometrics, physics, data science, AI or quantitative specialization within the social sciences;
- Programming experience, knowledge of SQL, SAS, R, Python or Hadoop is an advantage;
- More than four years of relevant work experience;
- A mix of statistical skills, familiarity with IT sytems and a understanding of financial processes;
- Excellent communication in English; both verbally and written.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity click to apply.