IT Project Manager
Consultant Nicole Mooiman
Datum 18 juni 20192019-06-19 2019-08-17 it Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 65000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
You are a pragmatic IT Project Manager who is familiar with acting as a linking pin between business and IT. You are able to apply your project management skills in a high paced transformational change environment and work in a structured way to meet tight deadlines. Does this fit your profile thus far and are you looking for a new challenge in Amsterdam?
One of our clients in the financial services in Amsterdam is looking for their new IT Project Manager. As the IT Project Manager you'll be responsible for the (agile) planning and delivery of the BI- and IT-projects. This includes the management and control together with the IT Analysts the delivery of cross-functional IT projects/programmes in the Netherlands, leading change initiatives to implement business strategies from an IT perspective, optimizing resources to ensure delivery to agreed business plans within cost, quality and timescale objectives and to ensure that the business outcomes and benefits identified in the business case can be realised.
- Project management: produce and maintain project plans for BI- and IT-projects.
- Stakeholder Management: Uphold and manage relationship with stakeholders.
- Internal and external relationships: build and maintain relations with appropriate colleagues, departments and businesses, domestic and abroad.
- Governance and reporting: Create and maintain awareness of group governance requirements. Report progress and status to the appropriate stakeholders on a timely basis, including identification and escalation of key risks and issues.
- Resource management: provide support to the control and management of project budgets and resource costs, reporting variances and escalating as appropriate to overcome delays, difficulties or cost over-runs.
- Continuous improvement: deliver better services and improve efficiency as the leading part of the continuous improvement of the department.
- Minimum of three years' experience in managing complex projects and programmes;
- Excellent knowledge of project management methods (e.g. PRINCE2);
- Proven experience within Service Transition or work experience in ITIL disciplines like Incident Management, Problem Management and/or Change Management.
- Experience in agile way of working;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both written and verbal.
Do you recognize yourself in this or are you interested in a meeting with Robert Walters? Don't hesitate to contact us!