Commercial Business Analyst
Salaris €60,000 - €75,000 per jaar
Consultant Thomas Boerefijn
Datum 23 september 2022zuid-holland it/business-analyst 2022-09-23 2022-11-22 transport-and-rail Dordrecht Zuid-Holland NL 3200CN EUR 60000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you ready for a new challenge in an international and entrepreneurial environment? In their quest for excellence, Trifleet is searching for a Commercial Business Analyst to strengthen the organization. Within this diverse role they dare you to combine your analytical, market research and commercial skills. You will report directly to their Director Sales. You will work in close cooperation with their other skilled teams to help each other grow. They believe in your expertise and will encourage you to grow into your ambitions.
Your potential employer
Trifleet Leasing is a global Top 5 tank container leasing company, providing a first-class rental fleet that spans the globe. Trifleet focuses on providing top quality, reliable tank containers, expert advice and professional, responsive service for the leasing of its standard and special tanks such as gas tanks, lined and cool tanks, electrically heated tanks, cryogenic and swap tank containers. Beside Dordrecht, they have offices in Houston, Singapore and Shanghai. In total a team of about 40 enthusiastic and motivated employees are working on the growing success of the company. Since December 2020 Trifleet is part of GATX Corporation. GATX strives to be recognized as the finest railcar leasing company in the world by their customers, their shareholders, their employees and the communities where they operate. As the leading global railcar lessor, GATX has been providing quality railcars and services to its customers. GATX has been headquartered in Chicago, Illinois since its founding in 1898.
Your tasks and responsibilities
Are you ready for a new challenge in an international and entrepreneurial environment? In their quest for excellence, they are searching for a Commercial Business Analyst to strengthen the Trifleet organization. Within this diverse role they dare you to combine your analytical, market research and commercial skills. You will report directly to their Director Sales. You will work in close cooperation with their other skilled teams to help each other grow. They believe in your expertise and will encourage you to grow into your ambitions.
- Perform discounted cash flow analysis of investment opportunities and develop leasing structures to generate attractive returns;
- Maintain and enhance valuation and pricing models and assumptions to ensure accuracy of investment decisions;
- Prepare investment proposals and liaison with GATX Chicago functional teams to formulate investment decisions;
- Monitor, collect, analyze and synthesize market intelligence data and developments;
- Study industry and market trends to identify new products and services to offer customer base;
- Develop data analytics for key commercial KPIs to help assess progress against plans and adjust strategies;
- Support sales team to help develop and track cross-selling and bundling opportunities;
- Prepare presentations, analytics and reports for internal and external constituents.
- Play an active role in preparing company’s annual Budget.
Your experience and knowledge
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Business related discipline;
- At least 5 years of relevant business experience;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English, knowledge of more languages is a plus;
- Strong analytical and market research skills with project management experience;
- Proactive person with hands-on work approach and attention to detail;
- Advanced level Excel and general level skills of Microsoft Office;\
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
We offer you
Working at Trifleet means working in a team that passionately takes ownership within a friendly and culturally diverse environment, shaped by teamwork in a great atmosphere. Their philosophy is “Committed to Sustainable Excellence”, they are committed to what they do. The sustainable office in Dordrecht, the Netherlands, is modern while still maintaining a warm and welcoming atmosphere and is centrally located nearby public transport. Their offer in exchange for your hard work and commitment:
Interested? Please apply via Robert Walters!
Neem contact op
+31 010 799 80 90