Senior Executive Assistant (m/f/d)
Salaris Attractive salary package
Consultant Niklas Schmidt
Datum 26 april 2023noord-holland it/it-project-manager 2023-04-26 2023-06-25 it Amsterdam Noord-Holland NL TELECOMMUTE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Revolutionized cyber protection through all-in-one integration, which equips people with cutting-edge technology to monitor, control and protect data. Our client operates as a global leader in cyber protection and is currently looking for a Senior Executive Assistant (m/f/d) for the CEO - 100% remote.
- Coordinate Executive's calendar and meeting schedule
- Lead a team across multiple time zones, delegating tasks while ensuring quality control and flawless execution
- Organize and prepare domestic and international flight itineraries including flights, hotels, transportation, and expenses while considering required travel visas, costs, and proper documentation
- Assist with on-site logistics for events including attendees, agenda planning, F&B, and other business- related meetings and event activities as needed
- Lifestyle support for Executive's family; doctor appointments, purchasing, arranging home care and preparation, etc.
- All other administrative and project duties as requested
- Ability to travel up to 70% of the time depending on location
- Successful experience as an EA supporting C-level Executive/s (minimum 10 years)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook (calendaring), Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Impeccable attention to detail, strong organizational skills and ability to structure and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment while handling multiple tasks concurrently
- Service-oriented mindset, responsiveness and ability to switch gears at a moment
- Ability to proactively anticipate needs without being asked or directed
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with impeccable attention to detail
- Sound judgement and high integrity with ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Flexibility to work across multiple time zones, be available on-demand, and travel as needed
- Fluent in English, additional languages are an advantage
If you recognize yourself in this position and are looking for a unique challenge as a central role at the heart of a fast-paced global environment, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Neem contact op
49 69 244 378 525