Salaris €70,000 - €90,000 per year
Consultant Joyce Toeset
Datum 26 januari 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Do you want to work as a Sole Legal Counsel in Tilburg and have a broad international legal position? Robert Walters is recruiting an enthusiastic and responsible legal professional for FUJIFILM Europe.
The European Legal Department is responsible for managing legal services for FUJIFILM’s European group companies. In order to support FUJIFILM Europe B.V. and other FUJIFILM group companies based in the Netherlands, one member of the European Legal Department will be based in Tilburg.
In your capacity as the Tilburg-based legal advisor, your key responsibilities will be to handle all legal matters relating to the supply chain centre, manufacturing site and R&D activities in the Netherlands as well as manage those for the other Dutch FUJIFILM group companies. You will work in close cooperation with the management of our Dutch group companies and work together with the larager Legal team based in Düsseldorf/Germany. You may also be involved in cross-border projects managed by the European Legal Department.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Analyse and draft contracts, agreements and related documents in a wide range of areas, such as supply chain management, manufacturing, technical services, supply and maintenance, infrastructure, cooperation, licensing and other commercial agreements
- Participate in contract negotiations
- Handle, solve or coordinate legal matters related to risks associated with development, manufacturing and supply chain activities such as R&D, new business development, intellectual property, compliance and safety
- Render legal support to other corporate departments including Procurement, Finance, HR and Compliance
- Support legal matters related to M&A and corporate reorganizations
- Manage litigation by or against FUJIFILM’s Dutch entities
- Analyse the impact of existing and future legislation and develop solutions for effective corporate compliance
- Execute all company-secretarial activities related to corporate bodies of FUJIFILM’s Dutch group companies.
- Admission to the Dutch Bar
- University degree in Dutch law preferably combined with a post-graduate degree in International Commercial and/or European law. Other International law degree may be considered if solid knowledge of Dutch Commercial law exists.
- At least 5 years working experience in a general commercial and corporate legal environment, preferably acquired in-house within an international corporation and/or in a client- and business-oriented international law firm.
- Excellent communication, advisory and negotiation skills in Dutch as well as in English.
- Good analytical skills and business acumen.
- Mature judgment, integrity and reliability.
- Pro-active and professionally independent, hands-on and results-driven, with cross-cultural team spirit and the ability to work under time pressure.
Please contact me if you have any questions and apply now.