Salaris €6,000 - €8,500 per month
Consultant Joyce Toeset
Datum 9 maart 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
For our client Seaway Heavy Lifting, we are looking for an experienced Contractmanager / Senior Legal Counsel Contracting to join their global legal team. Are you an experienced Contractmanager and looking for a challenging project? Are you willing to travel abroad and work together with the Projectmanager for international clients?
Seaway Heavy Lifting is a leading offshore contractor in the global Oil & Gas and Renewables industry, offering tailored T&I (Transport & Installation) and EPCI (Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Installation) solutions. They service a diverse client portfolio including the major operators in the offshore Oil & Gas and offshore Renewables industry. SHL operates globally.
Seaway Heavy Lifting are providing their clients with the most effective and added value solutions. This goal is supported by their highly skilled and motivated workforce, quality assets and continuous focus on new technologies. Their crane vessels Stanislav Yudin, with a lift capacity of 2500mt, and Oleg Strashnov, with a 5000mt lift capacity, enables them to carry out large and complex projects on a global level.
For Seaway Heavy Lifting, Robert Walters is looking for an experienced Contractmanager to enhance the contracts and legal team at Seaway Heavy Lifting, Zoetermeer, The Netherlands. Those holding Legal Counsel roles are also encouraged to apply for this position.
The Senior Contractmanager is responsible for the content of SHL contracts that are allocated to him or her and shall negotiate, together with the Proposal Manager or Project Manager, the terms and conditions of our contracts directly with (inter)national clients and suppliers.
- Review of client proposed contract templates and evaluation against SHL’s commercial contracting policies.
- Drafting of commercial and contractual clarifications for presentation in SHL’s proposals to clients.
- Negotiate the Project terms and conditions with SHL clients.
- Support Proposal Manager(s) or Project Manager(s) on all commercial and contractual matters.
- Define contractual strategy and ensure adherence to such strategy during the Project.
- In Project phase, ensure compliance with all contractual procedures and monitor project correspondence for commercial and contractually relevant matters.
- Draft commercial and contractual Project correspondence.
- Conduct and/or support claims management.
- Provide commercial/contractual/legal input for project close-outs.
- Participate in project meetings and ensure adequate administrational follow up.
The Senior Contractmanager we are looking for has or is;
- A business law education at university level or equivalent.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in similar position in offshore/ construction industry.
- Expertise in English Law jurisdiction, Knowledge of German, French or Taiwanese jurisdictions would be a strong plus.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Accurate and structured.
- Team player.
- Willing to travel abroad.
Seaway Heavy Lifting offers a fulltime job (40 hours per week) in an internationally orientated company in Zoetermeer. As well as a salary conforming to the market norm, they also offer excellent secondary terms and conditions.
Are you interested in this challenging position in offshore industry? Contact Robert Walters for more information or apply now!