Interim Contracts Manager
Salaris €80 - €110 per hour
Consultant Thomas van Vliet
Datum 9 maart 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
For an international client, focused on energy, offshore industry and manufacturing, we're looking for an experienced Interim Contracts Manager, with relevant experience with FIDIC contracts.
- The Interim Contracts Manager, in cooperation with the Legal department, will analyse FIDIC contracts to raise awareness of notification requirements;
- The Interim Manager will also monitor the execution of the FIDIC contracts with the aim of identifying risks and opportunities for potential claims.
- Participating in risk and opportunities meetings, project status meetings and internal approval processes;
- Performing contract analysis/reading and presenting Contract and Claim trainings;
- Preparing and updating of a project claim strategy for each individual project;
- Identifying and advising on risks and opportunities;
- Consulting with the Legal department for ambiguity or interpretation issues of contract clauses;
- Claim management;
Capability profile / Qualifications:
- A business law education at university level;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar position in the same industry;
- Relevant knowledge of/experience with FIDIC contracts;
- Knowledge of UK Law is a plus;
- Good knowledge of oral and written English;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Accurate and structured;
- Team player.
Are you interested and available on short notice? Apply today!