Salaris €4,000 - €6,000 per month
Consultant Joyce Toeset
Datum 8 juni 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Are you ready for a new challenging position within a growing and successful low-cost, high-tech fitness brand? Do you want to work for a succesful listed company? Are you a commercial Legal Counsel with a flair for languages and do you want to become a member of a can-do team with big, bold plans for the future?
Due to enormous business growth Robert Walters is looking for several medior commercial Legal Counsels to support the international headquarters of Basic-Fit in Hoofddorp and the operations of all the markets in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, France and Spain.
Basic-Fit doesn't think low-cost should mean low-value. In fact, just the opposite. Basic-Fit aims to give their members unbeatable value, every day. Unlike most value-for-money fitness brands, Basic-Fit never stops innovating. They constantly come up with new ways to make fitness available to everyone, everywhere and in every way possible. Basic-Fit puts fun into fitness, because they know that making fitness fun is the key to motivating members.
Today, Basic-Fit welcomes more than 1.5 million members in more than 500 clubs, across five countries. But actually, this is just the beginning. They won’t stop until there is a Basic-Fit pass on every kitchen table, in every home in Europe.
The Legal Department
The legal department of Basic Fit currently consists of six legal counsels under the supervision of the general counsel. Basic Fit has an entrepreneurial, dynamic, professional but informal business culture and proud and highly motivated colleagues. In June 2016 Basic Fit was listed on Euronext Amsterdam.
Basic-Fit offers a legal position with growth potential. You will report to the General Counsel and will work closely with one of the Senior Legal Counsels. In your job you will be advising the country managers, local headquarters and the staff departments such as Customer Service, Finance, IT, HR, Marketing, Product and Innovation in a broad range of legal issues. The emphasis of your work will be on real estate law, contract law, consumer law and contract management, for the Netherlands and Belgium or France. However, overall international projects can also be part of your work.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- reviewing, drafting and negotiating of real estate agreements related to the opening of our new clubs;
- working on a variety of commercial contracts and legal matters, such as claims and liability, consumer law, labour law, IT, data privacy, marketing, IP and compliance;
- participating in group wide (compliance) projects.
This is an incredible time to join Basic-Fit. Are you ready to join a can-do team with big, bold plans for the future? You should at least have:
- a Law degree from a University in the Netherlands, Belgium or France;
- Native knowledge in Dutch or French and fluency in English, additional knowledge of Spanish is an advantage;
- Experience with real estate is considered an advantage;
- At least 3 years experience as a Lawyer or Legal Counsel in the Netherlands, France or Belgium.
We are looking for people who are:
- Action-oriented - you have an insatiable urge to get things done.
- Down to earth - you don’t hide behind big words or empty promises.
- Open - you tell it like it is and are completely transparent in everything you do.
- Friendly - you are always eager to help and bring a smile.
- Structured, organised, self-starting and highly motivated
- Able to work with great responsibility and under high pressure.
Would you like to work in a sportive, young, ambitious and international organisation with a fast growth expected for the coming years? Contact Robert Walters or apply now!