Interim Privacy Counsel
Salaris €80 - €130 per hour
Consultant Thomas van Vliet
Datum 4 juni 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
The interim Privacy Counsel/Officer will provide advice and support with respect to privacy/data protection/information security matters to the business, whilst enabling business innovation, coordinating and managing data privacy issues across the business’ operations.
You will drive understanding and awareness of data privacy issues whilst liaising with local and global colleagues, and be responsible for putting in place a programme for delivering against new obligations arising under the General Data Protection Regulation which will apply from May 2018.
- Provide strategic advice and direction on privacy issues across the group and assist in determining privacy objectives and priorities globally
- Be the subject-matter expert in respect of data protection providing advice and support on all data protection issues which arise
- Management of key stakeholders to ensure their support of and alignment with the privacy programme’s objectives and requirements
- Proactively identifying, evaluating and managing risks in a way that enables the organisation to deliver sustainable business growth
- Develop and conduct privacy impact and risk assessments
- Working with Heads of Legal.
- Strong privacy and data protection-related legal experience in-house or with a law firm as a lawyer or Data Protection Officer
- Significant experience in privacy and data protection and the application of European and Global legislation (big plus)
- Ability to communicative effectively with security and risk professionals, engineers, software developers, product development, business intelligence analysts, R&D, Human Resources, and other teams.
Are you interested and available on short notice? Apply today!