Legal Counsel Corporate and Commercial
Salaris €45,000 - €65,000 per year
Consultant Joyce Toeset
Datum 5 september 2018 2018-09-052018-10-16 legal Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Our client is a global leader in providing technology for the pharmaceutical and nutrition industry. Would you like to be part of a global company and be sparringpartner for Board and Business? For the global Headquarters based in Hoofddorp, we are looking for a Legal Counsel.
Our client is a leading provider of technology for the pharmaceutical, food and animal nutrition industries.
With a strong focus on the European market and headquartered in The Netherlands, the business is growing fast in the Asia Pacific region and in North and Latin America.
Because of this enormous growth and success, we ware looking for a
The Legal Counsel will be reporting to the CFO and be part of the Management Team. You will be responsible to advise on a broad range of legal matters to ensure Corporate and Commercial objectives are met. The Legal Counsel will work closely with a junior Legal Counsel and together you will have a full and varied workload.
In particular, the responsibilities will include the following:
- Provide legal advice and support in relation to contract management, contract queries, drafting and negotiating contracts, legal claims, insurance, regulatory and other matters;
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and act proactively to minimize liabilities;
- Manage legal issues with an emphasis on contracts with financieal and corporate issues;
- Act as a stakeholder and Legal projectmanager for external legal professionals and lawyers;
- Corporate Housekeeping.
The Legal Counsel we are looking for
- Has a Master degree in Legal obtained from a Dutch University;
- Is fluent in English and Dutch both verbally as in writing;
- Is a legal generalist with a minimum of 3 years experience gained in a law firm and/or the legal department of an international company in a similar position;
- Has a broad experience across the spectrum of legal matters, e.g. contracts, corporate law, litigation, regulatory, product liability;
- High Ethical conduct and personal integrity;
- Excellent analytical and communications skills, written and verbal;
- A pragmatic person; an achiever with excellent interpersonal skills in both his/her internal client relationships and his/her governance role;
- Service oriented and capable of working independently
Do you want to know more about this challenging Legal Counsel position? Contact us or apply now!