Senior Legal Counsel Corporate and Commercial
Salaris €5,000 - €7,800 per month
Consultant Joyce Toeset
Datum 12 september 2018 2018-09-122018-11-06 it Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
For Bitfury, based in Amsterdam, we are looking for a Senior Legal Counsel who will be working within the legal group and provide the Company with day-to-day advice with respect to legal transactional work, operations and risk management of the Company.
The Bitfury Group develops and delivers both the software and the hardware solutions necessary for businesses, governments, organisations and individuals to securely move an asset across the Blockchain. The expertise of The Bitfury Group ensures successful, easy, fast, secure and cost-effective connectivity to the Blockchain.
The Senior Legal Counsel Corporate and Commercial we are looking for needs to be deadline focused; able to multi-task; assess processes, prioritise and implement improvements and manage multiple sites.
You will be working in a enthusiastic team of Legal professionals, and you will be reporting to the Chief Legal Officer.
As a Senior Legal Counsel Corporate and Commercial, you will be responsible for;
- Advising the management with respect to the legal issues, transactions and strategies of the Company;
- Provide advice on corporate and commercial regulations and laws and other related issues;
- Drafting, negotiating, reviewing and approving respective agreements, contracts and other transactions between the Company and third parties;
- Coordinating and supervising activities of inside and outside legal counsel engaged work representing the Company with respect to day-to-day operations of the Company and potential claims;
- Ensure that operations of the Company are compliant with local/regional laws;
- Monitoring changes in legislation to ensure ongoing compliance of operations with applicable laws;
- Providing advice to Company concerning matters of the Company policy and risk management;
- Seeking to ensure compliance with such policies and minimization of risks to the Company.
The Senior Legal Counsel has the following skills and qualifications:
- Law degree from a recognized university;
- Admission to a recognized bar association;
- At least 5 years of experience in a law firm and/or in-house with a reputable firm;
- Knowledge of UK Law will be an advantage;
- Fluent written/spoken English;
- Advanced MS Office skills;
- Must have strong planning, organizational, and problem-solving skills;
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Ability of working both independently and with others at all levels of the company.
Do you want to know more about this challenging position within this High Tech International company in a booming groundbreaking industry? Are you looking for a great opportunity and professional growth?
Apply now, or contact Robert Walters to know more!