Senior Legal Counsel IT (native French)
Salaris €80,000 - €120,000 per year
Consultant Joyce Toeset
Datum 30 oktober 2018 2018-10-302018-12-29 legal Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Our client is a fast growing service-provider in IT-solutions. Because of their enormous growth and success, we are looking for a Senior Legal Counsel IT (native French) The Senior Legal Counsel will be based in Amsterdam, relocating is an option!
The Senior Legal Counsel IT will have a broad international role, with a primary focus on the French market.
You will be responsible for;
- Review and negotiate complex commercial contracts (primarily of French customers);
- Having contact with several internal and external stakeholders for all commercial, compliance and risk issues and create legal awareness;
- Provide support on a broad range of legal topics regarding tenders, data protection, competition law, EU regulations, compliance and corporate governance matters;
- Travelling to and working in EMEA and occasionally to the US for customer and other business meetings.
The Senior Legal Counsel has ideally;
- Dual Law degree (French and another jurisdiction)
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience at a top law firm and/or in-house;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English, Dutch is a big plus;
- Proficient drafting and legal technical skills, with keen attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently and under pressure and handle multiple competing tasks simultaneously and thoroughly to closure.
Candidates from outside of the Netherlands will be offered a relocation package to relocate to our Amsterdam office.
Our client provides an interesting Compensation and Benefit package, a professional working environment and many possibilities for professional and personal growth.
Want to know more about this challenging position in this dynamic organisation? Apply now or contact the Legal division at Robert Walters.