Consultant Joyce Toeset
Datum 8 januari 2019 2019-01-082019-03-09 legal Rotterdam South Holland NL EUR 75000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Do you want to work on several (international) offshore projects? Do you want to use your legal and technical knowledge and be a member of a growing and successful engineering company? We are looking for an experienced Contractmanager to be based in the Netherlands with willingness to travel abroad.
The Contractmanager is responsible for the content of contracts.
As a Contractmanager you will negotiate directly with (inter)national clients and suppliers on terms and conditions of contracts, possible claims, compliance and all relevant legal. You will work closely together with Projectmanagers and the General Counsel.
- Support Project Manager(s) on all commercial and contractual matters.
- Define contractual strategy and ensure adherence to such strategy during the Project.
- Ensure compliance with all contractual procedures.
- Monitor all project correspondence for commercial and contractual relevant matters.
- Supervise the entire project administration process and maintain correspondence registers, always in anticipation of potential claims.
- Draft commercial and contractual project correspondence.
- Claims management.
- Participate in project meetings and ensure adequate administration follow up.
- Liaise with General Counsel on behalf of the project team where required.
- Provide day to day legal advice to the Project team.
- Provide commercial/contractual/legal input for project close-outs.
Capability profile / Qualifications:
- A business law education at university level or equivalent.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in similar position.
- Experience as a Contractmanager in engineering/ offshore/construction industry is a huge advantage.
- Perfect command of English and Dutch language, written and verbal.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Accurate and structured.
- Team player.
- Willing to travel abroad.
Our client offers a fulltime position within an internationally orientated Dutch, company. Next to an interesting salary, our client offers excellent secondary benefits.
Do you want to know more about this Contractmanager position in (the surroundings of) Rotterdam? Apply now or contact the Legal team at Robert Walters.