Salaris €60,000 - €80,000 per annum
Consultant Joyce Toeset
Datum 3 mei 20192019-05-03 2019-07-02 leisure-and-sport Eindhoven North Brabant NL 5611EL EUR 60000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl
Robert Walters is looking for a Manager Legal within a global leisure company. Based in Eindhoven, you will have an independent role at European level. You will travel on a frequent base to several European countries.
Our client is one of the largest players in the European online market for accommodation rentals, such as holiday homes and holiday parks.
Due to growth of the company and legal questions we are looking for an experienced Manager Legal.
As a Manager Legal you fulfil an independent role at European level and you advise the business on all legal matters. The legal structuring of rental activities in various European countries is a priority. For an optimal result, intensive collaboration will take place with the Director Legal (based in Switzerland) and colleagues from the commercial departments and external legal advisers.
Main tasks & responsibilities
- Giving advice and supporting compliance, focusing on the rapidly changing legislation for rental activities in various European countries.
- Supporting the business and management proactively and on request with questions relating to, among other things, corporate law, contract law, employment law and tax law.
- Translate new legislation to business consequences and actively support the implementation of this legislation within the organization.
- The preparation and assessment of various general terms and conditions and different contracts.
- Providing legal support during negotiations, including acquisitions.
- If applicable taking care of the guidance and settlement of legal disputes, if necessary with external lawyers.
Skills and requirements
- You have a completed master’s degree in Dutch law and have at least 4 years of relevant experience in a legal position within a commercial company or a law firm.
- You are very solution-oriented, and you limit legal risks in a practical way.
- Experience within the travel industry and / or e-commerce area is an advantage.
- You have a thorough knowledge of corporate law and employment law.
- Knowledge of tax law is an important advantage.
- You can deal well with different political interests and you are stress resistant.
- Your knowledge of the Dutch and English language is excellent.
- Knowledge of any other language is an advantage.
- You are willing to travel about 20% of your time to Switzerland or other European countries.
Our client offers the Manager Legal a dynamic position at the heart of the organization, actually contributing to the growth ambitions of the company. Your personal approach will be validated, and you will have ample opportunity to grow in an expanding business. Your initiatives and creativity will not only be welcomed, they will be rewarded as well. Within an informal culture colleagues motivate and support each other. Your activities will mostly take place from the Eindhoven office.
Do you want to know more about this challenging international position? Are you fulltime available and willing to travel? Contact the Legal Team at Robert Walters or apply now!