Interim Contracts Manager
Salaris €80 - €90 per hour
Consultant Thomas van Vliet
Datum 4 juni 20192019-06-19 2019-07-04 manufacturing-and-production Rotterdam South Holland NL EUR 80 90 90 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
For an international client, focused on offshore industry, engineering consultancy, shipping and manufacturing, we're looking for an Interim Contracts Manager, with relevant experience with LOGIC, BIMCO and/or FIDIC contracts.
- The Interim Contracts Manager, in cooperation with the project management and the Legal department, will analyse contracts to raise awareness of notification requirements;
- The Interim Manager will also monitor the execution of the FIDIC contracts with the aim of identifying risks and opportunities for potential claims.
- Participating in risk and opportunities meetings, project status meetings and internal approval processes;
- Performing contract analysis/reading and presenting Contract and Claim trainings;
- Preparing and updating of a project claim strategy for each individual project;
- Identifying and advising on risks and opportunities;
- Consulting with the project management and Legal department for ambiguity or interpretation issues of contract clauses;
- Claim management;
Capability profile / Qualifications:
- A business law education at university level;
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in similar position in the same industry (shipping and/or offshore);
- Relevant knowledge of/experience with LOGIC, BIMCO or FIDIC contracts;
- Good knowledge of oral and written Dutch and English;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Accurate and structured;
- Team player.
Are you interested and available on short notice? Apply today!