Legal Counsel Oil and Gas
Salaris €50,000 - €70,000 per annum
Consultant Joyce Toeset
Datum 5 juni 20192019-06-19 2019-08-04 legal Zoetermeer South Holland NL EUR 50000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters is looking for an ambitious Legal Counsel for an international company in the Oil and Gas Industry. Our client, based in Zoetermeer offers a challenging work environment where you can build your curriculum and strengthen your knowledge and legal experience in an international context.
We are looking for an ambitious and fast learning Legal Counsel. As part of the legal team and reporting to the Legal Manager, you protect the organization’s legal interest. You will be responsible for your own projects portfolio and you will support other legal counsels in complex projects. You will provide support, advise and expertise to the operating unit. In this position, there are sufficient opportunities to develop yourself as a professional. We offer a challenging work environment where you can build your curriculum and strengthen your knowledge and experience in an international context.
As a Legal Counsel, you will:
- Provide hands-on counsel to all stakeholders;
- Support in identifying and analysing contractual issues, drafting and negotiating key documents (international engineering, procurement and/or construction contracts, intellectual property licensing, cooperation and confidentially agreements) and presenting clear recommendations;
- Identify and assess the potential legal risks and mitigate where necessary;
- Follow-up contracts including claims, litigation and arbitration (interface with outside lawyers and the internal organisation);
- Assure the companies’ compliance to rules and regulations;
- Handle miscellaneous legal issues as they arise.
The Legal Counsel Oil and Gas has the following skills and interests:
- Master’s degree in Law;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Basic understanding of the international engineering and contracting business;
- Affinity with technical companies;
- Fluent English speaking and writing.
If you would like to work in a dynamic international environment with motivated and highly educated people and you fit the described profile,apply now or contact the Legal Team at Robert Walters.